Year after year more and more people are turning to skin care products especially ones with the right natural care ingredients for their skin care needs. Harnessing the natural potency of organic ingredients for skin care routine greatly minimizes the risk of reacting to harsh substances.
Your skin care routine should include certain type of products. So here is a rundown of products your skin care routine, so you know exactly what they are and how you can properly use them.
- Cleanser; a good cleanser sets up the whole process for your skin care routine. Dermatologist advice to clean the face twice daily to get rid of dirt, bacteria and pollutants of skin. Avoid cleansers that have soap in it. Your cleanser should be gentle, water soluble and able to remove your makeup.
- Toner; the use of toner shouldn’t be under estimated, it is also a crucial step in your skin care routine. Toner should be used twice a day to removes excess traces of make up or oil residue for the skin. It shrinks the pores and restores the skin to its natural pH balance.
- Exfoliator; this is another crucial step although shouldn’t be done daily, once or twice weekly is adequate. Exfoliating the skin takes dead skin cells of the skin surface, gives the skin its natural glow.
- Serum and Face oil; they are a must have as they contain as they contain antioxidants and anti-aging ingredients. They help build resilient skin layers and are very hydrating which makes them suitable for dry skins.
- Moisturizers; this is the last step in your skin care routine and it’s as important as the first. Moisturizers hydrate your skin and keep your skin looking younger. The face, neck, elbows, knees and feet should get moisturize at least twice daily.